[Massplanners] Question about becoming the least patriotic town planner in...

Lois lsbarbour at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 09:14:39 EST 2023

The Norwell Board of Appeals does not recite the Pledge and never has to my knowledge. I’m with Georgetown and Chelsea on this one! (BTW, Chelsea, I had to recite the pledge through junior high and high school!)

The Select Board does at their meetings and at the Annual Town Meeting (that includes a nonsectarian prayer!).

Lois S. Barbour, Chair
Norwell Board of Appeals
781.826.0497 (H)
781.248.3757 (C)