[Massplanners] Assistant Planner Job Description & Pay grade

Michael Antonellis mantonellis at uptonma.gov
Mon Dec 18 14:50:07 EST 2023

Hi All,

The recent job posting from Attleboro prompted me to ask this.

Can folks please share with me any job descriptions and salary for a staff position that would provide basically all administrative assistance to all Land Use Boards? Attleboro's Planning Administrator was pretty on the nose with what I'm looking for. I'm thinking Land Use Coordinator, Planning Technician, Planning Analyst, Departmental Coordinator, or anything close to that.

Thanks so much.

Best,

Michael Antonellis
Town Planner
Director of Land Use & Inspectional Services
Town of Upton, MA
(508)603-0219