[Massplanners] Compensating Minute Takers

Thomas Bott tbott.townplanner at verizon.net
Wed Dec 13 13:01:50 EST 2023

Dear Planners:
As we know good help is hard to find, I have been the poster child for that statement in most of the places I have worked. In CranberryLand USA as well as Falmouth the minute takers don't staff the Planning Office but are hired/contracted for that sole purpose. One of our long time and really good minute takers has asked to increase their rate.If you do not use an office staff person or perish the thought do them yourself, could you let me know how you folks handle this function and the rate you pay. To paraphrase Michael McDonald and Lester Abrams: she is a good doobie and I want them to continue.
Minute by minute, by minute, by minuteI'll be holding onDon't you remember me?Yeah-yeahMinute by minute, by minute, by minute
TBottThomas Bott, Carver Town Planner

 Practicing Planning in the Commonwealth since the last Millennium  #TownPlannerSilverJubilee