[Massplanners] Sign Ordinance Update

Erin Schaeffer eschaeffer at beverlyma.gov
Mon Dec 4 10:25:44 EST 2023

Hello,

The City of Beverly is getting ready to undertake a sign ordinance update
and we will be hiring a consultant for technical services. If there is
anyone who has undertaken this kind of planning recently, I would love to
hear about it. Who was your consultant, what did your public engagement
process look like, budget, final ordinance, any written or illustrative
guides for businesses?

Thanks,

Erin Schaeffer

*City of Beverly*

*Economic Development Planner*

*978-605-2356*

*eschaeffer at beverlyma.gov <dwynne at beverlyma.gov>*

*--*

*When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State
has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be
kept confidential. *