[Massplanners] Athol Planning and Community Development Department Internship Opportunity

Eric Smith esmith at townofathol.org
Wed Aug 23 11:07:05 EDT 2023

Good Day All,

The Town of Athol Planning and Community Development Department is seeking a planning intern for FY 2024.   Please the link for the detailed job description, which includes some of the potential job tasks and minimum qualifications we are looking for in an Intern candidate: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZX5Ct5uvRmfzng6SGyp430snwgEDBVfC/view?usp=sharing

The Town has budgeted $3,750 in funding for this Internship.  We would offer the Intern an hourly rate of $20.00/hour, which would provide 187.5 hours of service.   The paid Internship is designed to provide a 14–15-week semester worth of work at approximately 12-14 hours of work per week.   We welcome someone for the Fall 2023 semester, but remain flexible if position is unfilled for this Fall, the Intern could work Winter/Spring 2024 semester.  Funding remains in place through June 30, 2024.

Interested applicants should apply with a resume and cover letter to Eric R. Smith, Director of Planning and Community Development, at esmith at townofathol.org<mailto:esmith at townofathol.org>.  The position will remain open until filled.

Thank you, Eric

Eric R. Smith, AICP

Director of Planning and Development

Town of Athol