[Massplanners] [EXTERNAL] Sunday Marijuana Sales in MASS

Thomas Bott tbott.townplanner at verizon.net
Tue Aug 22 21:36:17 EDT 2023

Thanks Rick. My reply to you should mostly likely be sent at the end of the week due to the unwritten rules of Friday post to the List Serve. In the interim I will be reviewing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz_hands and Pencil Thin Moustaches  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxbVModReMoThank you all for your responses.
The Board voted this evening to approve a Special Permit to allow sales from 8-8 Monday thru Saturday and 10-8 on Sunday amending their initial March 2021 Special Permit allowing sales from 9-8 Mon thru Sat and 12-8 on Sunday. This puts the sale of Recreational MJ on par with packies in Town. Carver's Non-Medical Marijuana OverlayDistrict Bylaw included the former as default times if hours of operation were not included in a Special Permit. The previous Sunday hours were due to concerns from a church that occupied a former single family house near the site. The church then sold their property to the marijuana business which now occupies the prior sanctuary. Apparently landlords move in mysterious ways.TBott

Thomas Bott CarverTown Planner
You too could follow me on Twitter @TBottPlimoth but it clearly isn’t necessary