[Massplanners] Sunday Marijuana Sales in MASS

Thomas Bott tbott.townplanner at verizon.net
Tue Aug 22 11:33:33 EDT 2023

Dear Planners:I should rightly know working in a right to farm community but before the folks from IT barge in with an intervention for all my search results for marijuana sales, Is there an alcohol blue laws type limitation on Sunday sales of  the Devil's Lettuce here in the Commonwealth. I am on page 87 of  152 of 935 CMR. I have found a few shops with early hours by using the Google machine.    Joint Operations Sunday 9-9    NETA Recreation Sunday 8-9    Capital Cannabis 9-8 Asking, of course, for a friend.
TBott
Thomas Bott  Carver Town Planner
You too could follow me on Twitter @TBottPlimoth but it clearly isn’t necessary