[Massplanners] AG Review of Zoning Bylaw Changes and Commencement of Use

Daniel Fortier daniel.j.fortier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 12:01:14 EDT 2023

Jon

Standard rule of thumb, no permit may be issued that contradicts a posted
zoning amendment. So, best practice is to follow the more restrictive
provisions of your existing or proposed by-law until you get through the
posting. In my experience, everyone is happier that way as no one pursues a
permit they may not be able to exercise.

Dan Fortier,  AICP
Retired Planner