[Massplanners] Agricultural Overlay District

Matthew Benoit mbenoit at douglas-ma.gov
Wed Aug 16 11:24:23 EDT 2023

Hello Planners!  Douglas is exploring a concept behind an Agricultural Overlay District with one of the components being roadway standards affecting internal access drives, private or public ways.  The goal is to maintain that "dirt road feel" without requiring the full extent of Subdivision roadway standards for new developments.  I assume I might need some help from our Western MA planners, but any help out there would certainly be appreciated!

Matthew C. Benoit, Notary Public
Director of Community Development
Town of Douglas
29 Depot Street