[Massplanners] WiFi Hotspots

Fiona Coughlan coughlanf at grafton-ma.gov
Tue Apr 18 18:03:58 EDT 2023

Hello All,

Does anyone have suggestions for how to go about installing (and eventually
maintaining) WiFi hotspots in public parks? If so, who did you work with,
what were the biggest upfront costs, how did you handle funding for
maintenance, and what are some best practices you can share? Any insight
into potential strategies and challenges would be appreciated!

This was a recommendation in our Local Rapid Recovery Plan that we think
could be a great asset to the community.

Thanks in advance for your time!

Best,
Fiona Coughlan

--
Town Planner | Town of Grafton
Grafton Memorial Municipal Center, 30 Providence Rd., Grafton, MA 01519
P: 508-839-5335 x1402  |  E: coughlanf at grafton-ma.gov
<andersenj at grafton-ma.gov>  | W:
https://www.grafton-ma.gov/202/Planning-Department

Take our Master Plan Survey!: https://form.typeform.com/to/jS5XgnVe