[Massplanners] Next Meeting of MassDEP's Deconstruction Workgroup, June 7 at 1:30 pm

Doherty, Jennifer (SEC) jennifer.doherty2 at state.ma.us
Tue Apr 18 10:04:00 EDT 2023

Posting on behalf of MassDEP

Save the date! The next virtual meeting of the MA Deconstruction Workgroup is scheduled for June 7, 2023, from 1:30-3:30 EST.

TOPIC: Climate, Culture & Community: How Deconstruction and Building Materials Reuse Preserve Historic Spaces and Lower Our Carbon Footprint

Speakers and more information to follow in the coming weeks.

Click here to register for this meeting.<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0sde-trjwuE9JtdrsYwbO917XKTQ90EXpd*/registration__;Iw!!O9h35Ks8fCsF!GW-ib4XV_4AC2g_ZN2PXh6kX2RtQDDK43PLT4eoKliTU3AKl2mSOCXztZfZC4y8_O0cryQTbNukmUxS4oFzLncQ1KoXLWefXYT21$> After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the call. And please share with all who may be interested. We hope you can join us!

Want to catch up on past meetings? The meeting recording and presentations have been posted to MassDEP's Reduce & Reuse Working Group website and may be found at this link<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.mass.gov/lists/reduce-reuse-rr-working-group-deconstruction-workgroup-archive__;!!O9h35Ks8fCsF!GW-ib4XV_4AC2g_ZN2PXh6kX2RtQDDK43PLT4eoKliTU3AKl2mSOCXztZfZC4y8_O0cryQTbNukmUxS4oFzLncQ1KoXLWX-NxXXe$>.

Jennifer B. Doherty
Local Government Programs Coordinator
Massachusetts Historical Commission
220 Morrissey Boulevard