[Massplanners] Friday Question

Leeann Bradley bradleyl at middleboroughma.gov
Tue Apr 11 09:27:05 EDT 2023

Hi Richard,

It’s not the Planning Board.  It’s the Housing Authority which operates under state and federal regulations, so I’m told.  Thanks!

Leeann

Leeann Bradley
Town Planner
Town Hall Annex
20 Center Street
Middleborough, MA 02346
508-946-2425 ext. 1150

[Middleborough Town Seal]
[Remembering Pearl Harbor, 75 years later]

PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:  BradleyL at middleboroughma.gov