[Massplanners] Friday Question

Richard McCarthy rmccarthy at norfolk.ma.us
Mon Apr 10 08:32:54 EDT 2023

Leeann,

I’ve always operated under presumption it was the Chair. Curious to hear
others responses.

Richard J. McCarthy, Jr.

Town Planner

1 Liberty Lane

Norfolk, MA 02056

508-440-2807

Office Hours- Monday through Thursday 9am to 6pm

Closed Fridays

*As a reminder, please do not reply all to this email. If you have any
questions or comments, email me directly. *

*Please be advised that the Secretary of State has determined that e-mail
sent by or received by municipal employees is a public record.*