[Massplanners] ZBA Training

Furtado, Jacqueline (SEA) jacqueline.furtado at state.ma.us
Wed Sep 28 15:43:51 EDT 2022

Hi Alison,

Citizen's Planner Training Collaborative (CPTC) - the moderators (administrators?) behind MassPlanners, offers on-going training on topics like Special Permits, Variances, etc. The trainings are essential (in my opinion) to municipal board members and other 'citizen planners', as well as professional planners. CPTC also offers on-demand training options:  https://masscptc.org/index.php/training/on-demand/

Regards,
Jacquie Furtado, AICP
Senior Program Manager - MassWorks