[Massplanners] Job opening- City of Northampton

Carolyn Misch cmisch at northamptonma.gov
Thu Sep 22 15:21:32 EDT 2022

The City of Northampton is hiring an entry level planning position-- please
see attached.  Once people come to work for the City of Northampton, they
love to stay and this is the first time this position has been open for
more than 10 years!

Please contact me with any questions about the office or the position.
Details and application procedures are attached.  We're looking forward to
meeting you!

Carolyn Misch, AICP
*Director*
*City of Northampton Office of Planning & Sustainability*
*210 Main St*
*Northampton, MA  01060*
 *413-587-1287*
cmisch at northamptonma.gov