[Massplanners] Arlington seeking candidates for Economic Development Coordinator

Kelly klynema at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:19:27 EDT 2022

All,

The Department of Planning and Community Development in the Town of
Arlington is seeking an Economic Development Coordinator to be part of our
nine-member team. The position offers a blend of a main streets approach to
economic development, opportunities to engage in zoning and policy
amendments around our commercial corridors, and cultural planning, tourism,
and placemaking.

The full job description can be found here
<https://townofarlingtonma.munisselfservice.com//EmploymentOpportunities/JobDetail.aspx?req=1069&sreq=1&form=APP&desc=ECONOMIC%20DEVELOPMENT%20COORDINATOR>.
Salary range is $79,186-$102,461. The position is open until filled with a
preference for those who apply prior to September 27, 2022.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about DPCD,
Arlington, or the position.

Thank you!

Kelly

Kelly Lynema, AICP
she/her/hers
Assistant Director
Department of Planning and Community Development
Town of Arlington
direct: 781-316-3096
klynema at town.arlington.ma.us

*Arlington values equity, diversity, and inclusion. We are committed to
building a community where everyone is heard, respected, and protected.*