[Massplanners] AICP Exam Advice

Furtado, Jacqueline (SEA) jacqueline.furtado at state.ma.us
Mon Sep 19 22:01:09 EDT 2022

I was coming in to urge you to reach out to Ralph Wilmer, FAICP who serves as the APA- MA Professional Development Officer. And now APA’s Ethics Officer! But I see he has chimed in.

Having taken & FINALLY passing the exam last year,  I recommend Planetizen’s course the most. Followed by other state chapter’s AICP study resources as compiled on the link Ralph shared. Note that Florida Treasure Coast has a free online test prep group. They upgraded to a new platform so the contact link may need to be updated as well.

And of course APA-MA runs a test prep course in the spring that I highly recommend. Many of the amazing Planning experts on this listserv are usually invited guests. They come with & share invaluable knowledge that will be of much use on the exam & in your everyday work.

Jacquie Furtado, AICP
Senior Program Manager - MassWorks
617.894.7755
Sent via iPhone