[Massplanners] AICP Exam Advice

Ralph Willmer ralphwillmer.apa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:37:40 EDT 2022

You could also check the resources listed on the MA Chapter website. See
https://www.apa-ma.org/professional-development/aicp-exam-resources/

The Everyday Ethics book is still used as a resource - just keep in mind
that the Ethics Code has been updated since its publication, most recently
last year.

Ralph Willmer, FAICP
MA Chapter Professional Development Officer