[Massplanners] Advice for the AICP Exam

Watchilla, Robert rwatchilla at townofware.com
Fri Sep 16 10:54:27 EDT 2022

Hey all,

I'm a fairly new Planner who is quickly approaching the two-year mark. I was hoping to take the AICP exam this coming November and complete the experience assessment the following July (2023). For the AICP Planners in this listserv, what was the best method for preparing for the AICP exam? Are there any study materials or guides that I could look into utilizing? You're feedback and advice will be greatly appreciated and thank you all for your time.

Best,
Rob W

Robert Watchilla
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Ware
126 Main St.
Ware, MA 01082
413-967-9648 ext. 118