[Massplanners] Conservation Officer Opportunity - Hingham

Art Robert artprobert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 12:09:17 EDT 2022

Good afternoon!

The Town of Hingham seeks a skilled and dynamic professional to lead our
conservation efforts.

Working under the general direction of the Assistant Town Administrator,
our next Conservation Officer will provide professional and diversified
managerial and supervisory functions for the Conservation Department. Work
includes providing technical direction to staff, acting as a liaison with
regulatory agencies, explaining and enforcing laws and bylaws that conserve
land and natural resources, supervising staff, conducting inspections &
investigations, and related administrative duties.

As this role’s direct supervisor, I look forward to working with a someone
who will bring deep knowledge, creativity, candor, and a healthy sense of
humor to our Town Hall team.

For a full explanation of this opportunity and information on how to apply,
visit our web site -

https://www.hingham-ma.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=98&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Conservation-Officer-182

Sincerely,

Art Robert

Assistant Town Administrator / Operations

Town of Hingham, MA

781.804.2409