[Massplanners] Question on Mixed-Use Overlays

Eric Rumsey erumsey at southbridgemass.org
Wed Sep 7 15:25:54 EDT 2022

While not specifically for our downtown, it is for an area with commercial, residential, and underutilized mills:  https://www.ci.southbridge.ma.us/DocumentCenter/View/174/Globe-Village-Flex-Overlay-District---Effective-2-22-21-Section-94-PDF

Eric Rumsey
Town Planner & Conservation Agent
Economic Development and Planning Department
Town of Southbridge
41 Elm Street | Southbridge, MA 01550
p: 508.764.5402