[Massplanners] Survey of local efforts to track ADUs

Sheild, Ellie esheild at gsd.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 17 10:57:34 EDT 2022

Hello! I am distributing this brief 7-question<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/nYVhpmG31JFp4f5h7__;!!CUhgQOZqV7M!lbBR2-DV1CjER34YTfZzEBqL5Q8AjfgkJp97UH2mNW8IkO6siAxU18StWxiF7a8Z4hdnfV-D3ZI-O7HyB6Y_43BCx0rzaQ$> survey as a part of my Harvard graduate degree's independent study working with the Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD). This work explores strategies for effective Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) tracking at local and state levels and will design a framework with multiple recommendations to improve ADU tracking in Massachusetts. This survey is designed for local planners, building commissioners, and assessors, but please distribute to any colleagues that may have informative responses and respond by 11/7. Please reach out to Ellie Sheild (esheild at gsd.harvard.edu<mailto:esheild at gsd.harvard.edu>) or Chris Kluchman (chris.kluchman at mass.gov<mailto:chris.kluchman at mass.gov>) with any questions or interest to further participate in this effort. We will share the results of this survey on the MassPlanners Listserv.  Link Below. Thank you for your time.

https://forms.gle/GuUreVQvDW9aayAN7

Ellie Sheild
She/Her/Hers
Masters in Urban Planning Candidate 2023
Email: esheild at gsd.harvard.edu
Mobile: 704-441-4076
[Title: linkedin - Description: linkedin icon]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabeth-sheild>