[Massplanners] Forming Master Plan Steering Committees?

Andrew Groff agroff at williamstownma.gov
Mon Oct 3 14:43:33 EDT 2022

Hi Corrin -
We're underway right now on Envisioning Williamstown 2035. We selected our
Steering Committee a year ago last month. We did an open call for
volunteers originating out of the Planning Board. The Planning Board
nominated two board members to serve as Steering Committee co-chairs. The
co-chairs and staff vetted the applicants and presented a full slate of 9
individuals to the full Planning Board who voted to create the Steering
Committee for a total membership of 11. Our co-chairs and myself
regularly update the Planning Board on the progress of the project.
Hope this is helpful,
Andrew
--
*Town of Williamstown*