[Massplanners] Planning Board "determination" and decision

Jeff Lacy ruralplanningassociates at crocker.com
Sat Nov 19 22:22:43 EST 2022

Without having reviewed your zoning bylaw, I will offer this. Be aware that if this advisory process is NOT a special permit (and thus not governed by 40A:9), it could be a home rule aspect to your zoning bylaw not unlike site plan review. Here the town is free to lay out various zoning processes so long as they are: 1) constitutional; and 2) not contradicted by the state’s zoning act.

Jeff Lacy
Rural Planning Associates
(413) 230-9693

Sent from my iPhone