[Massplanners] Environmental Monitor RFP Example

Duchesneau, Adam DuchesneauA at sudbury.ma.us
Tue Nov 8 16:20:45 EST 2022

Hello Everyone,
We have a large project which is slated to get underway in the near future and we are looking to bring on an Environmental Monitor (outside consultant) to ensure compliance with the associated conditions for the project, primarily for its environmental permitting aspects. This person/firm would be ensuring the limit of clearing is accurate in the field, conduct erosion control inspections, ensure compliance with the SWPPP, general construction oversight, etc.

Does anyone have an RFP example for this type of work which they could pass along?

Please let me know when you have a chance. Thank you.

Adam

Adam L. Duchesneau, AICP (he/him/his)
Director of Planning & Community Development
Town of Sudbury | Flynn Building, 278 Old Sudbury Road | Sudbury, MA 01776
t 978-639-3398 | f 978-639-3314 | DuchesneauA at Sudbury.MA.us<mailto:DuchesneauA at Sudbury.MA.us>
www.sudbury.ma.us<http://www.sudbury.ma.us/>