[Massplanners] Accessory Dwelling Units and Tiny Moveable Houses

Dwight Merriam dwightmerriam at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:24:51 EDT 2022

Attached is what we did recently in a pro bono project for Pomfret, CT,
population 4,200, no public water and sewer.

Note limited regulation of size and no full kitchens required for a
conversion unit, thereby allowing single-room occupancy as-of-right.

Regards,
Dwight

PS  The size limitations for detached units are out of concern over
conversion of large barns.

Dwight Merriam, FAICP
www,dwightmerriam.com