[Massplanners] Notarized decisions?

Schreiber, Gideon gschreiber at watertown-ma.gov
Thu May 12 13:06:02 EDT 2022

No, we have an official copy that is imprinted with the City Clerk's stamp and a stamp that says it is a True Copy Attest, that we provided to applicants for recording.

Gideon Schreiber, AICP, Assistant Director of Planning
(617) 972-6417 press 1 then 3

When responding, please be aware that the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that most email is public record and therefore cannot be kept confidential.