[Massplanners] Zoning Bylaw Rewrite - Followup

Alison Manugian amanugian at dracutma.gov
Tue May 10 10:39:37 EDT 2022

I posted a few months ago looking for input on consultants who have assisted with Zoning Bylaw rewrites.  We put out an RFP and received two responses - Barrett Planning and BSC Group.  In our review it was clear that both could do the work.  For stylistic reasons and travel distances we had a slight preference for BSC Group and have contracted with them.  We have begun the internal work with BSC and are looking forward to moving this along!

All three documents are available on our website - https://www.dracutma.gov/zoning-bylaw-review-committee

Thank you,
Alison

Alison Manugian