[Massplanners] Site Plan Review Trigger

Stephanie Davies seniorplanner at cityofattleboro.us
Tue May 3 16:46:39 EDT 2022

Hi Kaitlin,

Here in Attleboro, the trigger for Minor Site Plan Review (conducted by a
committee of staff and the Planning Board chairman) is a land disturbance
between 2,500 sf and 10,000 sf or one which would result in the creation of
between 8 and less than 30 parking stalls.  The trigger for Major Site Plan
Review (conducted by the Planning Board) is a development resulting in a
disturbance of greater than 10,000 sf or 30 or more parking stalls.  There
are a number of exemptions as well.  The ordinance can be found at the link
below:

http://www.cityofattleboro.us/DocumentCenter/View/379/Zoning-Ordinance-PDF

-Stephanie

Stephanie Davies