[Massplanners] APA-MA HCD Lunchtime Conversation: Honoring the Fair Housing Act

Judi Barrett judi at barrettplanningllc.com
Tue Mar 29 15:12:44 EDT 2022

Hello All,

The April "Lunchtime Conversation" meeting hosted by the APA-MA Housing and
Community Development Committee will be offered on *Monday, April 11,
noon-1:15*. While we normally hold these sessions on the third Tuesday of
the month, April is Fair Housing Month and April 11 is the day the Fair
Housing Act passed in Congress in 1968. Accordingly, we have moved the
event to April 11. Our speakers will be Whitney Demetrius, Director of Fair
Housing Engagement for Citizens Housing and Planning Association (CHAPA),
and Jennifer Raitt, Arlington's Director of Planning and Community
Development. As many of you may know, Jenny is the author of the APA Zoning
Practice Guide, "Ending Zoning's Racist Legacy" (January 2022). We are
incredibly fortunate to have such outstanding presenters for this special
session of the Lunchtime Conversation series. This session is approved for
AICP CM credit.

As always, registration is required. Here is the registration link. After
registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the meeting.
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZArd-irqDojHNMgPpIJJK__cukUeBL-W4Fg

 Let me know if you have questions! I hope you can join us. It's going to
be a great program.

Judi Barrett
Barrett Planning Group LLC
350 Lincoln Street, Ste 2503