[Massplanners] Legal Advertisements for Planning Board and ZBA Hearings

Cassie Moskos chmoskos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:43:28 EDT 2022

This size isn’t that uncommon around the country. When I was a planner in Missouri and Texas some of the communities had 2’x3’ signs. These were the one my City Administrator had me develop based off of another community in the STL area. https://callnewspapers.com/crestwood-debuts-eye-catching-new-public-notice-signs-for-zoning-issues/

Thanks & Gig 'Em
Cassie Harashe Moskos

Sent from my iPhone