[Massplanners] Legal Advertisements for Planning Board and ZBA Hearings

Rebecca Bachand rebecca.bachand at rbladesign.com
Wed Mar 23 15:47:41 EDT 2022

We could go the route of British Columbia, with giant SIGNS posted on
subject parcels!
Notice of Development Sign Requirements
<https://www.rdos.bc.ca/assets/PLANNING/Forms/Brochure-SiteNotice.pdf>

*Rebecca Bachand*, PLA, LEED AP

781-686-4486

*RBLA Design LLC*

rebecca at rbladesign.com

<rebecca at rbladesign.com>rbladesign.com

*Massachusetts WBE Certified*

*DBE Certified in Massachusetts, Rhode Island & New Hampshire*

Member of *CREW Boston*