[Massplanners] Dissolving a paper street

Gary Ayrassian cityplanner at cityofattleboro.us
Thu Mar 10 16:37:17 EST 2022

Mike,

When was the way laid out? If after the enactment of Subdivision Control
Law, then they may resubdivide under §81W and eliminate the way. Please see
below

.Gary

Gary G. Ayrassian, Director

Department of Planning & Development

City of Attleboro | City Hall - Government Center |

77 Park Street | Attleboro, MA  02703 |

p: 508.223.2222 x 3143 | f: 508.222.3046 |

 <mailto:cityplanner at cityofattleboro.us> cityplanner at cityofattleboro.us |

 <http://www.cityofattleboro.us/> www.cityofattleboro.us |