[Massplanners] MassPlanners Extended Expiration

Michelle Tyler mtyler at randolph-ma.gov
Wed Mar 9 16:46:27 EST 2022

There was a spreadsheet with a formula someone on this list created. I
saved a copy and am happy to share it here (hopefully the attachment goes
through with this message!)
*Michelle R. Tyler*
*Director of Planning*
*Town of Randolph*
*781-961-0936*
*Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers
e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts
Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 § 10.*