[Massplanners] Ghost Kitchens/Cloud Kitchens

Pollack, Travis TPollack at mapc.org
Tue Mar 8 15:09:52 EST 2022

Good afternoon,

Do any of you know where there might be ghost/cloud kitchens in Greater Boston that we can visit? Are there any in your community? (Ghost/cloud kitchens are restaurants that operate with delivery only from online ordering and have no in-person dining.)

We know of a few that are "virtual brands" where a sit-down restaurant creates other delivery-only brands from their kitchen, but are looking for ones that are true ghost kitchens with no seating/in-person dining.

Thanks.

Travis Pollack, AICP - Senior Transportation Planner
Metropolitan Area Planning Council
617-933-0793
tpollack at mapc.org<mailto:tpollack at mapc.org>
www.mapc.org
Pronouns: he, him, his

Get involved in GreaterBoston's next Regional Plan!
MetroCommon.mapc.org

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 ? 10.