[Massplanners] Ipswich Town Planner Job Opportunity

Ethan Parsons ethanp at ipswichma.gov
Mon Mar 7 11:11:56 EST 2022

Planning Colleagues,

Help me manage my "planner burnout" by sharing news about a vacancy in Ipswich for a Town Planner so we can fill the position in short order! Ipswich is a great place to work and there is never a shortage of exciting projects. The next Town Planner will find water for staying hydrated (and projects galore related to water conservation) and lots of the good ol' outdoors, from state parks in the west of town to Crane Beach in the east, a "green ring", and a river running through it all- something for everyone (other than mountains). For more information about the position please visit the Town's website: https://www.ipswichma.gov/Jobs.aspx?UniqueId=98&From=All&CommunityJobs=False&JobID=Town-Planner-76. Further information about the position as well as details on how to apply are found at this link.

Thank you,

Ethan Parsons, AICP
Director of Planning and Development
Town of Ipswich, MA