[Massplanners] Public Hearing continuations - time required??

Daniel Fortier daniel.j.fortier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:19:14 EDT 2022

Paige

We do not put times on individual agenda items.  Meetings start at 6:30 and
hearings are taken at anytime after the start. So continuing to the next
meeting means 6:30 or thereafter.  If a Board does not have a fixed meeting
time, maybe there would be an issue,  but not with fixed start times.

Dan Fortier
Retired Planner
Interim Dennis Planner