[Massplanners] Publication Fees included in Fees for Applications?

Lois Barbour lsbarbour at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:47:31 EDT 2022

The Town of Norwell ZBA handles advertising, using this form: https://www.townofnorwell.net/sites/g/files/vyhlif1011/f/pages/legal_ad_authorization.pdf <https://www.townofnorwell.net/sites/g/files/vyhlif1011/f/pages/legal_ad_authorization.pdf>

If the Applicant doesn’t pay before the date due, no advertising!

We haven’t had any issues since adoption of this procedure.

Lois S. Barbour, Chair
Norwell Board of Appeals