[Massplanners] giving money to local businesses

Richard McCarthy rmccarthy at norfolk.ma.us
Wed Jul 27 13:56:14 EDT 2022

Good afternoon Ken,

North Attleboro’s Downtown Association is doing a similar thing.  You might
want to reach out to them.  Standard disclaimer Massachusetts tested unlike
Virginia.

Best,

Richard J. McCarthy, Jr.

Town Planner

1 Liberty Lane

Norfolk, MA 02056

508-440-2807

Office Hours- Monday through Thursday 9am to 6pm

Closed Fridays

*As a reminder, please do not reply all to this email. If you have any
questions or comments, email me directly. *

*Please be advised that the Secretary of State has determined that e-mail
sent by or received by municipal employees is a public record.*