[Massplanners] Legal Notices and Meeting Place & Continued Remote Meeting Limbo

Bryon Clemence bryonclemence at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 18:32:45 EDT 2022

The 495/MetroWest Partnership provided this update today:

The House is considering a different approach to several provisions,
including extending only until March 31st, 2023 several items the Senate
version would extend to December 15th, 2023. According to State House News
Service, the "House bill also includes provisions specific to notaries
public and real estate property closings that were not in the Senate bill."

Thanks,

Bryon Clemence, P.E.
Water Resources Committee
Agricultural Commission