[Massplanners] Legal Notices and Meeting Place & Continued Remote Meeting Limbo

Danielson, Stephanie SDanielson at easton.ma.us
Tue Jul 5 10:43:02 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Our Planning Board isn't rushing to go back to in-person meetings, yet we have hearings that need to be noticed and no decision from the State on continuing remote meetings. I have a call into our Town Counsel, but thought I'd go out to the list with this question to see if anyone has asked and received guidance:

Could we submit the legal notice with the statement "The agenda, with the meeting location, will be posted at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting."

Stephanie Danielson, AICP, Director of Planning & Economic Development
Department of Planning & Economic Development
Town of Easton, 136 Elm Street, Easton, MA  02356
508.230.0641
Easton.ma.us<http://www.easton.ma.us/>

[logoemail]<http://envisioneaston.com/>

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Town-of-Easton-MA/109553865754359?sk=wall>Follow us on Facebook
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/#!/townofeaston>Follow us on Twitter

Help make the earth a greener place. If at all possible resist printing this e-mail and join us in saving paper.

The Secretary of State's Office has determined email is a public record. All e-mail communications sent or received by persons using the Town of Easton network may be subject to disclosure under the Massachusetts Public Records Law (M.G.L. Chapter 66, Section 10) and the Federal Freedom of Information Act