[Massplanners] Communities that have taken advantage of new housing choice voting thresholds?

Paul Halkiotis phalkiotis at norwoodma.gov
Fri Jan 14 15:54:46 EST 2022

Good Afternoon Paige,
Last June Town Meeting Members approved Zoning Bylaw and Map amendments in Norwood that rezoned the 4 mile Rte. 1 corridor. Two areas along the corridor have Mixed Use Overlay districts that require multifamily housing as part of the inclusionary zoning element of the Bylaw amendments. After a few hours of debate we scored a unanimous vote of approval.

Paul Halkiotis, Director
Planning & Economic Development
566 Washington St. P.O. Box 40
Norwood, MA 02062