[Massplanners] Inclusionary Zoning

Anthony Flint anthony.flint at lincolninst.edu
Wed Jan 12 16:54:28 EST 2022

Martha,

I’ve circulated this report before, it’s older now, like us all, but has a good foundation of what other communities have implemented. It’s free to download.

https://www.lincolninst.edu/publications/policy-focus-reports/inclusionary-housing

Grounded Solutions has more resources and updates on the use of inclusionary zoning nationwide. https://groundedsolutions.org/

Best,

Anthony Flint<http://anthonyflint.net/>