[Massplanners] [**EXT**] Master Plan Implementation Committee Structure

Eric Salerno esalerno at tyngsboroughma.gov
Mon Dec 5 15:17:55 EST 2022

Hi Sam,

Tyngsborough's newly formed Master Plan Implementation Committee
<https://www.tyngsboroughma.gov/departments/all-boards-and-committees/master-planning-implementation-committee/>
(link
to the Committee's web page) has 8 seats:

   - Planning Board
   - Board of Selectmen
   - Conservation Commission
   - Council on Aging
   - Affordable Housing Committee
   - Community Preservation Committee
   - Historical Commission
   - A citizen-at-large

I don't think there are requirements in their charge for who should be the
Chair, but it'll likely be the representative from the Select Board.

Regards,
-Eric

Eric Salerno
Town Planner/Dir. Eco. Dev't.