[Massplanners] Emergency Call Buttons/Panic Buttons

Magoon, Steve smagoon at watertown-ma.gov
Tue Aug 30 14:07:59 EDT 2022

We have them throughout City Hall, had a company install them a number of years ago, have them serviced annually to make sure they still operate.  We have had a couple occasions where they were used, so a good precaution in my estimation.  Thanks

Steve Magoon
Acting Deputy City Manager, Director, Community Development and Planning
Watertown Administration Building
149 Main Street
Watertown, MA 02472
Office 617 972-6417