[Massplanners] digitization procurement

Daniel Fortier daniel.j.fortier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:03:13 EDT 2022

We just had a court order to review all Zoning Board Variances for the 1973
to 1980 time period.  It would have been impossible to fill that request if
the files had been destroyed. I have always believed our land use records
had to be retained forever.

Dan Fortier
Retired
Interim Dennis Town Planner