[Massplanners] Drought Tolerant Landscaping Requirements

Corrin Meise-Munns cmeisemunns at longmeadow.org
Tue Aug 23 12:11:19 EDT 2022

Longmeadow is interested in this as well. I went through SITES
accreditation a few years ago, and it seems to me that many of the
Sustainable SITES Initiative's principles could be adopted into Subdivision
Rules and Regulations and the landscaping criteria housed in Zoning code,
without having to require total SITES certification of projects. Provided,
of course, that there is political will to do so.