[Massplanners] Municipal Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiatives

Anne Capra acapra at southhadleyma.gov
Tue Aug 23 10:52:59 EDT 2022

Hello Planners,
South Hadley is planning a workshop for municipal staff, boards and
committees on how to promote/encourage diversity, equity and inclusion in
an effort to address one of the Master Plan goals: Be a welcoming community
to all. We are looking for a speaker to present about the successful
experiences of another community(ies) at implementing practices to achieve
this goal. We envision this work as not just about interpersonal
communications, but broader practices implemented by the municipality to
promote diversity, equity and inclusion. Very interested to learn about
what other communities are doing in this realm and anyone that might be
willing to speak about it to our team.
Thanks,
Anne Capra

--
Anne Capra, AICP
Director, Planning & Conservation
acapra at southhadleyma.gov

--
*Do not print this email unless necessary