[Massplanners] Question - In-person board meeting with remote participation and quorum issue

Brandt, Christian CBrandt at mapc.org
Tue Aug 23 09:59:55 EDT 2022

Hi All!

MAPC’s engagement team has run/designed/facilitated numerous hybrid meetings at this point and put all of our learnings and experiences into this webpage: https://www.mapc.org/resource-library/hybrid-engagement/

Legal requirements of your meetings notwithstanding, if you have questions about (or just want to talk through!) your hybrid set up please feel free to reach out to me.

Best,

[cid:image001.png at 01D8B6D7.17A17230]
Check out our Community Engagement Department<https://www.mapc.org/our-work/services-for-cities-towns/community-engagement/> Website!