[Massplanners] Adult/Senior Daycare as a Use

Bernard Cahill bcahill at shrewsburyma.gov
Mon Aug 22 15:41:40 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if there is a community with an existing Adult/Senior
Daycare that could share with us what use category it falls under in your
municipality's zoning bylaw, provided it's not already its own standalone
use?

Shrewsbury received an inquiry about setting up a Senior Daycare facility,
but we do not have the use defined, nor is it in Shrewsbury's Use Table,
and we are trying to determine how it might fit under an existing use?

Any information or insights would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Best,

*Bernard Cahill*
Director of Planning & Economic Development
Town of Shrewsbury
100 Maple Avenue
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
bcahill at shrewsburyma.gov <klas at shrewsburyma.gov>